Friday, April 13

Mt. Zituvius

There's big news on the scientific front today readers. A previously undisturbed, dormant Volcano has been discovered in Northern Arizona. Unfortunately, it seems to have increased it's seismic activity dramatically, and the evidence strongly suggests that at the current rate of growth, a violent eruption is eminent. The local authorities are evacuating a 100 mile radius of the eruption site:

Dead-Center of DysdHousewife's FOREHEAD.
Right. Between. The Freakin'. Eyes.

For Jacksakes people~ I am THIRTY-SOMETHING. I haven't had a zit of this magnitude, since Michael Jackson had a fat nose. Somebody pass the proactiv. I'm calling my lawyer.


7 comments:

Moments Of Mom said...

Not that this isn't extremely funny, but where did you find that pic. It's just hilarious!

Sorry about the Zit, I get more now than during puberty... I didn't get any then....
You can smack me now.... I just hope to God my kids inherit my lack of zits instead of dh's super zits.

The Sour Kraut said...

Aren't hormones wonderful?

Jen said...

OMGosh... I just found your blog and you are hilarious! My condolences on the zit thing, but DANG you are funny! ROFLMAO

Amanda said...

Nothing worse, nothing. Unless of course you are on a cross coutry flight and discover a coarse little hair somewhere on your face and you know you've got 3000 miles, 300 people, and 13 hours before you can pluck the little fu*ker. I swear by Paula's Choice Blemish Fighting solution. I swear it sucks the life out of anything!

Erin M said...

ugh! I feel ya!! Ever since i started the mini pill, I'm zittier then a 16 yr old fry cook

Stepping Over the Junk said...

I have so many products to keep it away, and then, keeping myself from touching is hard too...UGH. I have a post coming up about this, sort of...to be continued!

Anonymous said...

Oh my...