Saturday, February 21

Amber Alert

Hey peeps. No I am not dead. Nor have I been kidnapped. No bizarre pickle jar opening accident which left my fingers paralyzed. No..I have been having a SERIOUS case of Seasonal Attitude & Depression. I am so effin SICK of snow. and mud. and more snow. and more mud. It's got me down. and I can't blog when I am depressed.

And now I have a Cold. A bad one. One that easily rivals my Induction flu. It's kicking my Assets. But I will post Monday, I promise. A nice juicy long thought provoking post.

::Hack-hack cough-snot hack-wheeze::

6 comments:

Fairly Odd Mother said...

Hang in there woman. Look forward to reading you when you return.ad

Christina Schmidt said...

Ditto on the hanging in there thoughts. I am feeling similar and today the wee kiddos nearly put me over the edge in a huge way. Glad to hear all is sort of well-ish (well that you are alive and kickin' any way :)

Nadine said...

I hope you're feeling better!

Paige said...

I am having the same problem--hang in there and feel better soon

Mama Goose said...

Looking forward to seeing you back to "normal" soon!

teahouse said...

I hope you've turned the tables and kicked that cold's Assets!!