Monday, January 12

Diet Update

You may be wondering how my diet is going. And I can honestly say, I am right on track.

Serious willpower skillz? I haz it.

NARY a processed carb has passed these lips for 5 days. Of course, I am eating a small amount of carbs, in the way of green veggies, but overall.. I am averaging around 15-25 carbs a day. Go on ahead. CHECK a nearby label. I'll wait. Cuz that's a SERIOUSLY low amount of carbs.

I am feeling great. NO hunger whatsoever. All the induction flu symptoms are gone. I am not exactly singing and dancing yet, (you would know, cuz the tremors would be felt into the Florida pan handle) but I've managed to get through this last week, totally cheat free. (There's just that little matter of a body that I need to dispose of)..heh.

Now, if someone could just shut. that. cake. up.


8 comments:

Diva Ma @ Mommy Fabulous said...

5 days is awesome! I'm starting with the exercise cause those diet things don't woke for me. Chocolate brownies are ALWAYS calling me!

teahouse said...

Hey, thanks for coming by my site! Yes, I'm also on a diet now, for the first time in my life. Blah! I admire your willpower!

Paige said...

you are better people than me-I cannot do the no carb things. All my favorite foods are no carbs. I just ate grilled cheese.

But I am busting my ass on the workouts.


Thanks for stopping by my blog, I will be back here

natasha the exile on Mom Street said...

Whooo! You go girl!

That's really impressive.

Fairly Odd Mother said...

Mmmm, damn that cake looks good.

I didn't even know there were carbs in green vegetables. I would suck at that diet. Are there carbs in wine?

Glad to hear you are feeling better! That is what it's all about!

Christina Schmidt said...

But think of how HAWTT you will look if you DO NOT eat the cake! (OMG I totally thought Don't Eat The Cake, Mo a la Doodle Bops - Kill me now...)

a li'l bit squishy said...

Damn. Good for you. I refuse to play the willpower game. I recovered neatly after my third pregnancy but the fourth one has left me thirty pounds heavier than I should be. More hours at the gym for me. Double Damn. Imagine how great you will feel in a couple of weeks, and I will just be damn sore. Keep at it, you go girl!

Gretchen said...

Good for you - and yes, that is a teeny, tiny amount of carbs!